CRK's Integrated Pleated & Venetian blinds concealed within windows & doors
CRK's integrated Blinds are assembled and permanently sealed within the double glazing cavity. Once sealed in this totally dust-free environment, the blinds require no cleaning, always appear new and are protected from damage.
Unlike external blind systems CRK's integrated Blinds also provide greatly enhanced sunshading features and also enhance the u-value of a sealed unit.
Available in venetian and pleated in a choice of colours, operated either by hand cord or electric.
All Blinds are manufactured in accordance with high technical specifications and stringent production standards. The slat raising, lowering and tilting functions are achieved using a rotational magnetic transmission through the glass, guaranteeing the units hermetic seal. The raising and lowering is achieved using a continuous cord loop that drives the external magnetic device. An electrically operated system with numerous options is available.
Advantages of CRK's integrated Blinds
- Clean for life
- Protection against damage by encapsulation
- Maintenance free
- No UV degradation
- Improved solar control
- 12.5mm slat available in white, beige and silver as standard plus 6 additional colour options
- Suitable for all vertical window applications
- Ideal solution for conservatory shading
- Total privacy and light control for folding sliding doors
- Suitable for retro-installation into existing frames
Call into our showroom to see our NEW display or call one of CRK's friendly team now on 01442 244200 for more information